Thursday, July 29, 2010

Contest Help Needed!



HELP!
Did a video to also help:

Now, there is a photo contest getting held at the Oakville Place mall in.. well Oakville.
I held a small contest on youtube already to choose the best for me to upload and this photo was the winner. http://andrewartist.deviantart.com/#/d2v4x12
But, now its at the part where it needs LOTS of vote so I can win the contest and I need to get as MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
I'm hoping if I win I can get enough money to either buy a new tablet or an HD video camera.

Press Vote, then just put your name and email. Just make sure you check your junk mail, it seem to have put it there, with my experience anyway.
After you open that email to confirm you don't have to do that again, but you can only vote every 6 hours!

Please help, the voting ends Aug 2nd! So I need lots of votes fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment