Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gah, What have I got myself into!?!


I must like giving myself a really hard time because doing a live vlog did not make things easier, I so worried for making just ONE mistake.... if I do more then that I don't know how I'm going to handle this... ugh

But I got to look on the bright side, this will be quite a different style of vlogging I've EVER done... if you know me in person, you understand that I'm not the talkive on UNLESS it about Sonic or something that catches my ear.

The only reason I'm not fully worried is because it just me acting as me, not like I'm on any fancy tv show or that so I can act least be normal... Plus my whole plan is to draw stuff on cam and see how things progress from there.

Now, I really wanted to document how I felt before I start the live vlog and then how I feel when its over, I love to see what reaction I get in the end.

Now for a little advertising here, heh :P




Photo From http://dailybooth.com/CartoonistDude/4687352
My Live vlog will start on
Thursday May 6th 2010 at 7:30PM EST

I don't mind who comes, it is just for fun, but I'm still going to do the best I can to make this event semi-good.
OH and btw, this is sort of confirm, but the dude who does the voice of Jude, Christian Potenza MIGHT, I only saying might come and view my show... which would be like... AWESOME and um putting more pressure on me :P

Later Viewers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment