Friday, March 19, 2010

Warm Fall

So, I got through another week of college!
I'm VERY grateful for having no 2D class though, just between you and me, it not my favorite class, and it not because of the subject. Its more to do with the fact that there could be some awesome things we can do in that class.
But the teacher we have doesn't seem to understand that too much, which really sucks.
Although we didn't have class I DID still get my project done, so in the long run I got to stay up late-ish and work on the project for nothing, except a small break.
But that small break was worth it alright, I was finally able to do other task finally like fix my bike up and clean my room up a bit. Plus draw outside! :D
Thank goodness for no class, not sure why yet but it made my day much more relaxing!

It has been very beautiful outside it's so amazing to just sit out there and think, what happen to the cold and snow that was here just last week :P
I love snow, but I'm also really loving this weather it the kind that mixes with fall weather, cold but yet warm enough to be comfortable. But I guess people today just call it Spring now huh? LOVE IT!

Went home for this weekend, not doing much here except finishing an essay for my intro to cinema class. Maybe see if my friend are around from highschool and chill with them, since they have March break while me it was finish after the first week of March.

Which reminds me!
I handed in my portfolio, not results yet. They usually come by near the end of March so this should be interesting to see if I got in this year or not... lets hope it the more positive answer. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment